GREASY AND PROCESSED WOOL
LIST OF SERVICES
- Consolidation of all purchases.
- Receive and verify all invoices from brokers.
- Prepare wool payments.
Arrange Marine Insurance cover from fall of hammer to buyers warehouse at final destination.
- Calculate broker discounts.
- Prepare payment file and transmit to client.
- Check and balance to brokers hard copy invoices.
- Balance to sale week.
- GST reports.
All logistical operations for the movement of wool in accordance with the Requirements of customer.
- Subject to KPL and customers requirements and current marine insurance policies.
Preparation of export documentation.
- Book vessel space.
- Book dumping space.
- Arrange empty container release.
- Confirm product allocation.
- Issue delivery orders and shipping instructions.
- Co-ordinate road / rail transport for production and local customers.
- Confirm shipment is authorised, payment and trade insurance in place.
- Confirm shipment has taken place.
- Dispatch documents as per client’s defaults.
Prepare export documents for negotiation.
- Bill of lading
- Insurance certificate.
- Weight/packing list.
- Health & Origin certificate.
- AWTA test certificates.
Negotiate ocean freight rates.
Negotiate Australian shore costs,
- a) Letter of credit terms.
- b) DA and DP terms.
- c) Open account.
- c) Monitor payment receipt.
Checking and payment of all logistic accounts.
Supply updated logistical costs.
Allow access to, or information on, specific invoice or shipment.
Provide stock control in accordance with clients accounting systems.
Collect any cartage rebate due.
Accounting Services, - GST control.
- Bank charges
- Documentation fees
Provision for accounting services including recording and checking of all wool, ocean freight and Australian shore costs related transactions
including collation of GST related information as required by customers.